- Ensure the safety of their students, coworkers, and themselves
- Provide the highest quality swim lessons to all students
- Properly record student attendance on a daily basis
- Communicate with management regarding concerns and/or feedback
- Complete weekly continual training assignments
- Read and respond to company messages
- Execute company growth tactics through in person customer interactions
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Genuine passion for working with children
- Competitive swimming experience preferred, but not required. Don’t worry, we will teach you how to teach!
- People who are teachable, respectful, outgoing, and motivated
- Must be open to feedback and receptive to change
- Must be able to communicate well with our customers and students
- We love people with a positive mindset who are fantastic team players
- Caring people who are engaged and are capable of giving their lessons 100% of your attention when on the job
- People who are committed and reliable
- Get paid well for doing something fun!
- Flexible work schedules. We know you might have other time commitments like school or another job. We’ll make it work.
- Stable hours. Get the hours you need. Best of all, get those hours while working in a nice, warm, shiver-free pool.
- Additional benefits. We offer our part-time employees a benefits package that includes dental, vision, disability, 401K, and sick pay. We also offer team appreciation days and other really cool events that take place throughout the year. And of course, free food. Who doesn’t like that?
- Advancement opportunities. We constantly are looking for strong individuals to join our leadership team!
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about making a difference in children’s lives through swimming. Our mission is to educate and motivate individuals to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
Our goal has always been to have more fun at work than at home. I know it sounds outrageous, but it’s true! We like to bring on people that like to have fun and share common interests with those around them. The “real you” is what we’re looking for. Your personality traits and talents are what help us to connect with our families. You will not feel like you’re punching the clock with this job.
Check Us Out Here: www.waterworksswim.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)