Waterworks Aquatics is a premier swim school with 22 locations across California and Colorado. We teach children ages 3 months through adult how to swim. Our mission is to educate and motivate individuals to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
- Get paid well for doing something fun! Competitive compensation because we like to reward hard work.
- Advancement opportunities. We constantly are looking for strong individuals to join our leadership team!
- Flexible work schedules. We know you might have other time commitments like school or another job. We’ll make it work.
- Additional benefits. We offer our part-time employees a benefits package that includes dental, vision, disability, 401K, and sick pay.
- We are considered apart of the education sector that will enable you to receive your COVID-19 vaccine!
- We also offer team appreciation days and other really cool events throughout the year. And of course, free food throughout the year. Who doesn’t like that?
- Ability to create relationships with new and existing families that leads to loyalty and customer retention
- Convert leads into new customer registrations
- Answer all incoming calls from customers and take appropriate action for each call
- Follow and implement call flow scripts and disclosures on all calls
- Encourage customers to purchase swim lesson packages by using a prepared script to reference important parts of what the company offers
- Work effectively in a team environment to support achievement of lesson registration goals
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set by the company
- Handle customer concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Recommend additional services to customers by understanding their needs
- Assist with outgoing call projects by deadlines given
- Actively participate in and pass various continual training and role play assignments
- Provide effective rebuttals to customers who are looking to release their lesson schedule
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a minimum of two years of customer service experience or one year of call center experience
- Prior telephone sales experience preferred
- Proficient in word and excel
- Proficient in typing; at least 40 WPM
- Ability to “close the deal” and acquire new families
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Open to coaching and training to increase customer acquisition performance
- Must have strong communication skills over the phone
- Must be able to showcase the ability to actively listen
- Must have the ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities over the phone
- Must always remain professional and courteous with customers
- Ability to handle a high number of incoming calls
- Must be open at least one weekend day and evenings
- People with a positive mindset who are fantastic team players
- Someone who is confident, adaptable, ambitious, and an achiever
- People who are committed and reliable
- Individuals who are open to receiving feedback and are always willing to learn
- Someone who is respectful, outgoing, and motivated
- Partitions in place to maintain social distancing
- Reusable company facemasks issued to be worn in the workplace
- Touch-free temperature scans conducted on team members
- EPA approved cleaning agent provided to clean shared surfaces on a regular basis
- Professional deep cleaning performed on a nightly basis
- Disinfectant and related supplies are available to all employees
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about making a difference in children’s lives through swimming. Our mission is to educate and motivate individuals to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
Our goal has always been to have more fun at work than at home. I know it sounds outrageous, but it’s true! We like to bring on people that like to have fun and share common interests with those around them. The “real you” is what we’re looking for. Your personality traits and talents are what help us to connect with our families. You will not feel like you’re punching the clock with this job.
Check Us Out Here: www.waterworksswim.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)