We’re hiring PART-TIME & FULL-TIME (YEAR-ROUND & SEASONAL) SWIM INSTRUCTORS!
Are you tired of working long, stressful hours while working in retail or the restaurant industry? Do you miss enjoying the Holidays during the months of November & December? Do you genuinely love being around the water? Do you have a strong passion for educating and being around children? Do you enjoy working in an upbeat and active workplace? If your answer is yes, then Waterworks Aquatics could be the right place for you! It's OK, if you're not a fantastic swimmer, we will teach you how to teach while providing you paid training. We’re looking for energetic people that are open to learning and have the ability to make learning fun.
A Little About Us…
Waterworks Aquatics is a premier swim school that teaches children ages 3 months through adult how to swim. Our mission is to educate and motivate individuals to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
A Waterworks Aquatics Swim Instructor is primarily responsible for teaching Private and Semi-Private swimming lessons to children. Our instructors are responsible for progressing their students at the quickest rate possible while ensuring that the students are having fun and enjoying themselves in the lessons.
- Ensure the safety of their students, coworkers, and themselves
- Provide the highest quality swim lessons to all students
- Properly record student attendance on a daily basis
- Communicate with management regarding concerns and/or feedback
- Complete weekly continual training assignments
- Read and respond to company messages
- Execute company growth tactics through in person customer interactions
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Genuine passion for working with children
- Competitive swimming experience preferred, but not required. Don’t worry, we will teach you how to teach!
- People who are teachable, respectful, outgoing, and motivated
- Must be open to feedback and receptive to change
- Must be able to communicate well with our customers and students
A Few Other Things We Look At:
- We love people with a positive mindset who are fantastic team players
- Caring people who are engaged and are capable of giving their lessons 100% of your attention when on the job
- People who are committed and reliable
Join Our Team! … Here’s Why:
- Get paid well for doing something fun! Our instructors are the highest paid in our industry making a max rate of $31.00 per hour!
- Flexible work schedules. We know you might have other time commitments like school or another job. At Waterworks, we’ll make it work! We are open 7 days a week and year-round so working a customized work schedule is no problem here!
- Stable hours. Get the hours you need and work a set schedule week to week. Best of all, get those hours while working in our a nice, warm, shiver-free indoor pools.
- Additional benefits. We offer our part-time/full-time employees a benefits package that includes dental, vision, disability, 401K, and sick pay. We also offer team appreciation days and other really cool events that take place throughout the year. And of course, free food. Who doesn’t like that?
- Advancement opportunities. We constantly are looking for strong individuals to join our leadership team! This is a great opportunity to find a career you LOVE!
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about making a difference in children’s lives through swimming. Our mission is to educate and motivate individuals to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
Our goal has always been to have more fun at work than at home. I know it sounds outrageous, but it’s true! We like to bring on people that like to have fun and share common interests with those around them. The “real you” is what we’re looking for. Your personality traits and talents are what help us to connect with our families. You will not feel like you’re punching the clock with this job.
Check Us Out Here: www.waterworksswim.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)