- Actively scans designated swim areas and provides support for any guests in need of assistance
- Provides basic first aid for any injuries or accidents
- Performs opening and closing procedures of the pool deck
- Responsible for light maintenance work around the pool area in addition to performing periodic restroom checks
- Completes weekly continual training assignments
- Reads and responds to company messages
- Communicates any customer concerns to management utilizing the proper channels
- Must have a genuine passion for working with children
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Competitive swimming experience not required
- If you are not certified in:
- CPR, AED, and First Aid certifications for adult, child and infant
- Blood borne pathogens certification
- Lifeguard certification required (*Must be certified through the American Red Cross or YMCA*)
- If you are not yet certified, you will have the opportunity to be certified during the onboarding process
- We love people with a positive mindset who are fantastic team players
- Caring people who are engaged and are capable of giving 100% of your attention when on the job
- People who are committed and reliable
- Flexible work schedules. We know you might have other time commitments like school or another job. We’ll make it work.
- Stable hours. Get the hours you need. Best of all, get those hours while working in a fun and positive work place.
- Additional benefits. We offer our part-time employees a benefits package that includes dental, vision, disability, and 401K. We also offer team appreciation days and other really cool events that take place throughout the year. And of course, free food. Who doesn’t like that?
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about making a difference in children’s lives through swimming. Our mission is to educate and motivate individuals to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
Our goal has always been to have more fun at work than at home. I know it sounds outrageous, but it’s true! We like to bring on people that like to have fun and share common interests with those around them. The “real you” is what we’re looking for. Your personality traits and talents are what help us to connect with our families. You will not feel like you’re punching the clock with this job.
Check Us Out Here: www.waterworksswim.com
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)