- Get paid well for doing something fun! Competitive compensation because we like to reward hard work.
- Advancement opportunities. We constantly are looking for strong individuals to join our leadership team!
- Flexible work schedules. We know you might have other time commitments like school or another job. We’ll make it work.
- Additional benefits. We offer our part-time employees a benefits package that includes dental, vision, disability, 401K, and sick pay.
- We are considered apart of the education sector that will enable you to receive your COVID-19 vaccine!
- Ability to create relationships with new and existing families that leads to customer loyalty and retention
- Demonstrate empathy in your interactions with families
- Register, schedule, take payments, and problem solve family accounts
- Provide exceptional customer service in person and by phone
- Encourage customers to purchase swim lesson packages
- Work effectively in a team environment to support achievement of lesson registration goals
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set by the company
- Handle customer concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Recommend additional services to customers by understanding their needs
- Maintain a clean and safe facility at all times
- Boost morale and help maintain a positive work environment
- Restock and clean all restrooms and shower/changing areas
- Understand and showcase knowledge in all of our programs and facilities
- Assist with time sensitive projects by deadlines given
- Provide effective rebuttals to customers who are looking to release their lesson schedule
- Must be at least 17 years old
- Must have at least 2 years of customer service experience
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Certified in CPR (Adult, Child, Infant), AED, and First Aid
- Able to exhibit a strong passion for helping others
- Possess a strong background in customer service
- Proficient in typing; at least 40 WPM
- Ability to “close the deal” and acquire new families that are interested in our services
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Open to coaching and training to increase customer acquisition performance
- Must have strong communication skills in person and over the phone
- Must be able to showcase the ability to actively listen
- Must have the ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities
- Must always remain professional and courteous with customers
- MUST be able to work weekends
- We love people with a positive mindset who are fantastic team players
- A strong conversationalist who can be personable and connect with people
- Critical thinkers that can empathize with our families to ensure they have a positive experience with us
- Someone who is confident, adaptable, ambitious, and an achiever
- People who are committed and reliable
- Someone who is teachable, respectful, outgoing, and motivated
- Individuals who are open to receiving feedback and are always willing to learn
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about making a difference in children’s lives through swimming. Our mission is to educate and motivate individuals to be safer and learn proper swimming technique.
Our goal has always been to have more fun at work than at home. I know it sounds outrageous, but it’s true! We like to bring on people that like to have fun and share common interests with those around them. The “real you” is what we’re looking for. Your personality traits and talents are what help us to connect with our families. You will not feel like you’re punching the clock with this job.
Check Us Out Here: www.waterworksswim.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)